Monday, December 14, 2009

Transparent


I wonder if the feeling of being transparent is my worst feeling and my best.


Sometimes I just need to go with the flow. I have found that very hard at times and experience that my need for exposure are often bigger than the need of being anonymous. I have a tendency to be noticeably among others and I often think about how I do this.

Some other thought of transparency are where I am being ignored or just not heard. I believe, that for me, this is the most disrespectful anyone can be. I also recognize the feelings of wanting to ignore things or people.
I need people who are clear and visible. I prefer not to try guessing people’s opinions and thoughts, I always fail.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeg var på Dus i kveld og så dine bilder, fantastiske! Jeg bare elsket de :)

Anne-Ingrid

Unknown said...

Tusen takk.
Det var veldig hyggelig :)
Jeanette:)